[tlhIngan Hol] Qongchu', ngavyaw' mach

M Roney nahqun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 02:44:34 PST 2019

Okay, I can't actually get the site to give it to me in Klingon. It's not in the drop down list. Is there a direct link to English - Klingon? ~M RoneySent from my Palm Prē
-------- Original message --------From: De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> Date: 12/11/19  05:41  (GMT-05:00) To: tlhIngan-Hol <tlhingan-hol at kli.org> Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] Qongchu', ngavyaw' mach On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 at 16:34, Lieven L. Litaer <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:So if you wish to have it Persian-Klingon,
I had wanted to have it in English, Persian, and German (the 3 languages my child speaks so far), but they can only include 2 languages at a time. I got Lieven to translate it into Klingon just so there would be an even number of languages I can order the book in. {{:-)Hmm... it seems Persian-Klingon isn't actually possible. You can do German-Klingon, Dutch-Klingon, and English-Klingon, but not Klingon with another language. I guess it has to be German-Klingon and Persian-English, then. -- De'vID