[tlhIngan Hol] Qongchu', ngavyaw' mach

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Tue Dec 10 09:04:11 PST 2019

Everyone in this discussion so far has assumed that the Klingon translator chose to translate the English word “wolf” as {ngavyaw’}.

I suggest that when translated from the original Klingon, a human translator chose to translate {ngavyaw’} as the English word “wolf”.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.