[tlhIngan Hol] Type 9-ed verb as SAO

Hugh Son puqloD Hugh at qeylIS.net
Mon Dec 2 19:10:53 PST 2019

> On Dec 2, 2019, at 08:28, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Really? That's like 5 lines before the {'e'}, including a line also spoken by Azetbur, according to my transcript:

Oops, you’re right, that is a bit further back than I had remembered. I looked up a transcript to remind myself what came right before {'e' neHbe' vavoy} and apparently after just one day had already misremembered the exchange as going straight from {… DaH DIHIvnIS} to {… notlh veS …} to {QamvIS Hegh …} to {'e' neHbe' vavoy}.

> I think it's much more likely to be referring to an implicit {maQamtaHvIS maHegh}.
>
> "A is better than B"
> "But that (i.e., A) is not what daddy wanted."

That does seem more likely.