[tlhIngan Hol] Qongchu', ngavyaw' mach

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Dec 10 07:34:26 PST 2019

Hello,

a while ago, De'vID pointed me to this German author who published his
bedtime story in over sixty languages as a bilingual book. It was
quickly decided that this needs to be done in Klingon, and now I can
proudly tell you that it's finished.

It's a very short story and absolutely not related to Klingons, but if
you are searching for a special christmas gift, or just like to read a
Klingon story to your toddler, this is certainly a good thing to have.

The most notable fact is that it's available in any possible combination
of those sixty languages. So if you wish to have it Persian-Klingon,
just go to the website and order your book.

More details and links can be found in the Klingon Wiki:

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/SleepTightLittleWolf

rIn.

--
Lieven L. Litaer