[tlhIngan Hol] chabal tetlh words

Jesse Manoogian boyfromtheabyss at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 20:14:39 PST 2019

>DSC (Star Trek DiSCovery) is a series, not a film.

Duly noted.

>The KLI wish list is for the qep'a' (in the USA in July), which is a
>separate event from the Saarbrücken (Germany) qepHom['a'] which just took
>place (and which formally has nothing to do with the wish list). Not every
>item on the wish list is submitted to Okrand, only those meeting the voting
>criteria. This year's top items in the wish list were already revealed in
>July. If some words didn't make the cut this year, they may be considered
>for next year.
I knew that only words that were voted highly enough would make it, but I was surprised to learn that the wish list was only for the qep'a', not for the qepHom. Oh, well. I should see the "crowd favorites" make it in in July of 2020. For now, we have enough vocabulary to translate "Yellow Submarine".

And now that we can say "tangerine trees", anyone want to try their hand at "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"?