[tlhIngan Hol] placing an emphatic {-'e'} on {nuq}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 05:33:07 PST 2019

We have the {nuq}, which is a question word.

And we have the type-5 noun suffix {-'e'}..

However, the {nuq} *can* take an {-'e'}, in cases like:

{vIghro' tIQ 'oH nuq'e' ?}

Now, lets forget all this..

.. And lets imagine a classic moment of family happiness:

There's the son, who demands more and more money, so the father being bled
dry, eventually shouts at his son:

"What more do you want from me ? What ???"

As far as the second "what" is concerned, could it take an emphatic {-'e'} ?

I know that in be sentences, the {-'e'} isn't actually the emphatic one,
but I can't stop wondering, whether we *could* indeed add an emphatic
{-'e'} on a {nuq}.

~ mayqel qunen'oS
where the ancient cat goes we follow