[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: laq

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Aug 29 12:29:07 PDT 2019

(KGT 112):  The verb {vIH} ("move, be in motion") can be applied to any sort of motion.

Another option is to use {vIH} with the noun {SuS}:

vIH SuSHom
vIH SuS
vIH SuS'a'

When combined with Hugh's suggestions you get:

loQ vIH SuSHom
pe'vIlHa' vIH SuS
vIHqu'be' SuS'a'

or you can use one of the other air nouns: {rewve'} "air (everyday word)", {‘IrmeD} "eddy (in air)" , {pep’en} "current (in air or water)", etc.

Voragh