[tlhIngan Hol] mej tlheD difference

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 00:09:05 PDT 2019

charghwI':
> don’t expect everyone who reads what
> you’ve written or hears what you’ve said
> to be keenly aware of whatever fine
> shade of meaning that you intended to
> convey by choosing one or the other.

This is a wonderful comment indeed.

I've noticed, that as the years go by, and the more I use klingon, I tend
to *feel* certain words in a certain way, without though this "perception"
of mine actually being based on solid Ca'Non.

So often, I need to stop myself while writing and ask me: "are you sure
that this word will be understood the way you mean it ?".

As years go by, it is indeed important for someone, to be careful not to
stray from Ca'Non, as a result of personal habits, preferences, etc.

~ cbcbcb