[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "to whip"

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 07:40:47 PDT 2019

At the latest qep'a', we received {Henjun} for "whip" (n).

And we were told, that in order to express "to whip", we could, (or we
should ?) use the verb {Qach} "wield or swing (a weapon).

Now, lets forget all these..

Suppose I write:

{tlhIngan qIpmeH, Henjun lo' romuluSngan}
the romulan uses a whip to hit the klingon

It's clear, isn't it ?

But how am I supposed to use {Qach} for that matter ? The only thing which
comes to mind is:

{tlhIngan qIpmeH, Henjun Qach romuluSngan}

Is *this* what was meant for "for the verb whip make use of Qach" ?

~ qnqnqnn