[tlhIngan Hol] Lichess Klingon Localization

James Gromis dagwoodsandwich56 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 14:02:14 PDT 2019

Dear Klingonists,
In march I reached out to one of the biggest chess sites in the world,
lichess.org, in order to start a klingon localization for the site. After
many months of having forgotten about this request, it has been approved.
Although we're all quite busy people, I hope that any at all klingonists
who have the time will help contribute to this project.