[tlhIngan Hol] the "bully" of {'Irgh}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 06:36:15 PDT 2019

The verb {'Irgh} is given as "bully, intimidate, pick on, harass".

I'd like to ask, since english is not my native language..

In english, do you use the verb "bully" with regards only to in-school
harassment, or do you use it too, in other kinds of harassment ?

If a grown-up is harassed at work, because of his color/religion/sexual
orientation etc, can you say that "he's being bullied" ?

Or is "being bullied" used only in highschool with regards to teenagers ?

~ chchch