[tlhIngan Hol] color entry at kli.org

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Sat Aug 31 04:49:59 PDT 2019

qalmuS ghajqu’a’ be’vam mInDu’? yIDel!

It might explain the Shakespeare sonnet going to such great lengths to compare the color of her eyes to descriptions of other eyes by other poets.

This rule isn’t that difficult to work around. Just think of the word color as something referring to quantity instead of quality. It’s the richness of the hue without specification of which zone of the spectrum.

You describe or compare to deal with spectrum.

Sent from my iPhone.
Will