[tlhIngan Hol] expressing "to whip"

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Aug 26 08:28:12 PDT 2019

> But I don't know whether we could use such a construction,
> without maltz having told us, that it's ok to..

With a lot of things, we have to accept that the Klingon we speak is really just a model based on the data we have available at the time.

I'd say that unless somebody presents a compelling counter-argument, you can use that for now, and most people will understand what you mean, but it's possible that Maltz will declare it wrong at some later date.

//loghaD