[tlhIngan Hol] teH vs {-na'}

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Aug 14 10:19:43 PDT 2019

This even more strongly supports my suggestion that there’s a failure to communicate the abstract context you were attempting to present.

naDev lalDan wIjun.

It’s a hot topic, unrelated to the mission of the list. People get upset.

Know that you are not alone in your aversion to certain belief systems, and try not to pick a fight with those who believe in them. naDev, mavuvnISchuqlaw'.

Perhaps there are appropriate battle grounds for this, but this list isn’t one of them.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.