[tlhIngan Hol] whales dolphins {-pu'} and {-mey}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 05:47:27 PDT 2019

naHQun:
> You picked two very interesting species
> there.

Yes indeed.

As far as these two species are concerned there are many evidence (as I've
seen in documentaries), that their abilities to communicate are far more
complex than other species.

Because as you correctly noticed, even cats could "communicate" something
to a human.

But as far as whales/dolphins are concerned, it's not just something
"superficial".

So, I think (just my personal take on this), that they deserve the {-pu'}.

~ cxcxcc