[tlhIngan Hol] Sarvam Duj vs Duj Sarvam

Hugh Son puqloD Hugh at qeylIS.net
Mon Aug 5 05:40:37 PDT 2019

> On Aug 5, 2019, at 07:31, mayqel qunen'oS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Let's say I see a vorcha' vessel, and I say {Sarvam Duj vIlegh}. How would this be any different, than saying {Duj Sarvam vIlegh} ?

I’d understand {Sarvam Duj} as “a vessel of this variety” and {Duj Sarvam} as “this variety of vessel”. They’re subtly different, and one or the other might be more appropriate depending on exactly what you meant to say.

I’d also think {Segh} is probably more appropriate than {Sar}, especially since we have canon (the BoP poster) using {Segh} to mean ship class:

{Segh - bI'rel tlharghDuj}