[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "underwear"

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 29 13:52:23 PDT 2019

Something you might want to add to the UndoSuffix page:

(Lawrence Schoen, {DaHjaj Hol}, 9/15/2011):  Shakespeare once said, “If a thing can be done, it can be better undone. And if it can be undone, 'twere better it were misdone, and soonest.” Of course, he said it in Klingon, and he used the {–Ha’} suffix to do it.

I'll leave it as an exercise for others to recover the original Klingon.  <g>

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons