[tlhIngan Hol] rIjwI' for anchor ?

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 8 10:18:15 PDT 2019

More data points:

baHjan                                launcher
 peng baHjan                     (photon) torpedo launcher
botjan                                 shield(s) [the mechanism?]
 begh botjan                       deflector shield(s)
qa'vam jan                         Genesis Device
Saqjan                                 landing gear
voDmeH jan                      drill
wab labwI' jan                  radio transmitter
wovmoHbogh jan            light

And in referring to Klingon communicators:

  janmey ngo' lulo'lu'DI' pIj jabbI'ID nISpu' woj
  Older models were susceptible to radiation.  (S19)

Voragh

From: nIqolay Q