[tlhIngan Hol] Duran lung DIr

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 5 07:47:53 PDT 2019

Okrand also says on KCD that Durani lizard skins are "served dried and thinly sliced."  The slices are probably eaten by the handful, like potato chips or popcorn.  (As the old American TV commercial said, "You can never eat just one!").   But I'm sure you can refer to the {DIrDu'} before you fry them and slice them up.

Voragh