[tlhIngan Hol] New words from "Miniatur Wunderland"

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Apr 1 13:36:11 PDT 2019

Am 01.04.2019 um 20:14 schrieb Ed Bailey:
> No root word, that is. A miniature model could always be described as a
> *velqa'Hom*

Yes, that's what Marc also confirmed to me. A {velqa'} can be used for a
miniature model, such as is the chancellor's cane in the Monopoly game,
which is about 10% of the original cane.

> or a figurine as a *raghghanHom*,

That's actually what I used in the video, but it's not approved by Okrand.

> *nu'wI'* for something tiny. "Fun size" chocolate bars might be called
> *yuch nu'wI'mey*.

Hm.... I need to ask him where the line is.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"