[tlhIngan Hol] What would you understand if..

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 10:15:01 PDT 2019

De'nIl:

> {yay} seems redundant: {jIHDaq jIwev} is

> probably sufficient.

True. I hadn't thought of that.

De'nIl:

> Also, this is just a personal preference

> but I prefer {QumwI'} to describe the type

> of {ghogh HablI'} on which such a thing is

> possible.

True again.

I think we'd discussed this on twitter too. I agree with the fact that nowdays, a phone is much much more than a simple "transmitter of voice".

But the problem which would worry me, is in case I didn't use {ghogh HablI'}, and choose {QumwI'}, {toch De'wI'}, or anything similar, perhaps the reader wouldn't be able to understand that it is a phone I'm actually talking about.

~ m. qunen'oS

In the name of tkd, kgt, and tkw; amen.