[tlhIngan Hol] I h-a-t-e transliteration

MorphemeAddict lytlesw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 16:12:06 PDT 2019

mayqel seems to be using a higher standard of acceptability for new words
than natural/human languages use, namely that ONLY words from Marc Okrand
himself are acceptable. This is generally acknowledged, at least on this
list, but it's irrelevant. He's whining because it's hard for HIM to figure
them out.

lay'tel SIvten