[tlhIngan Hol] A hell of a coincidence..

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:16:59 PDT 2019

I never take part in discussion about puns, because (as strange as it
seems) for me, learning the pun of a word, takes the "alien mystery" out of
it.

However, there is this coincidence (?), which caught my eye, for quite some
time now.

Satan is described in many ways.. Among them is "fallen", and the other is
"accuser".

Taken from wikipedia:

..The original Hebrew <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew> term *sâtan*
 (Hebrew <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language>: שָּׂטָן‎) is a
generic noun meaning "accuser" or "adversary"..

Now, in klingon we have the verb {pum}, used to mean both "fall" and
"accuse".

So..

Satan = accuser = fallen
Satan = pumwI' = pumwI'