[tlhIngan Hol] The need (not) to express "once more".

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 03:58:44 PDT 2019

I was thinking of darth Sidious' phrase: "once more the Sith will rule
the galaxy", and I was wondering, how to say it in Klingon.

At first, I thought of saying something like {wa'logh, qIb luche'qa'
sithpu'}, but the way I understand it, this means "one time, the sith
will rule again the galaxy", i.e. they will rule it again but only one
time (whatever this actually means).

Until I realized, that the original meaning of the phrase, is
expressed just fine by just writing {qIb luche'qa' sithpu'}; and
that's it.

Do you agree with the above, or does anyone have any other/better suggestions ?

~ m. qunen'oS
I find missing lunch disturbing