[tlhIngan Hol] How "pure" is Ca'NoN ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 03:33:47 PDT 2019

Can someone tell me, if the following scenario/sequence of events is possible ?

1. Subtitles are to be written for a star trek
movie/series/episode/whatever.. Or klingon sentences are to be written
for skybox cards/monopoly/or anything else..

2. 'oqranD is given the english subtitles/sentences..

3. He gives them back in klingon..

4. And for whatever reasons, the english lines change AFTER okrand has
done the translation.

5. So, we have the original klingon sentences, but with english
translations which 'oqranD didn't have in mind while he was
translating.

And, finally, we become the a-holes, who worship as holy Ca'NoN, pairs
of sentences (klingon-english), where the english ones were changed
after 'oqranD had translated..

Can someone, put my mind at ease, telling me that this cannot be happening ?

~ m. qunen'oS
I find impurities in ca'non disturbing