[tlhIngan Hol] how to express "look forward to"

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Apr 25 02:51:47 PDT 2019

Am 25.04.2019 um 11:46 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> lieven:
>> muQuchmoHbogh HaSta much vIbambe'
>
> But isn't {bam} only to be used for negative things/situations ?

I was thinking about this too, but the definition does not really
include anything negative: "face, have the prospect of having to deal with".

Well, maybe the note "having to" seems like it's a bit negative; but on
the other hand what maybe negative for us can be fun for a Klingon.

I doubt there is a word for "look forward to", as there are many other
ways to express that idea. But that's just theory.
--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"