[tlhIngan Hol] Clarification on SIch

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Apr 22 00:21:28 PDT 2019

Am 22.04.2019 um 05:21 schrieb De'vID:
> more Klingon than Kahless (I think the Earth expression is "being more
> Catholic than the Pope").

I like that statement, as it leaves a narrow grey area between black and
white giving some room of interpretation.

It should just remain a general reminder for beginners who should be
aware not to use spoken or written lines from DSC as being a rule for
learning. Advanced speakers otoh can use them as good examples.

And regarding the words - especially Klingon spellings - I'm absolutely
with you. All of the names are not from Okrand, but they are just names,
so yes, we shouldn't be more catholic than the pope.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"