[tlhIngan Hol] For our Master of Ca'Non !

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 00:00:03 PDT 2019

I rethought this, and I can't say I'm convinced, why tlhoy is inappropriate for this purpose.

Lets say I study for an exam, and I study excessively for it. Meaning, that in order to study I lose friends, I alienate my girlfriend, and my life goes down the drain.

Why couldn't I say {tlhoy jIHaDta'} ?

~ m. qunen'oS

ironic.. people willing to say anything in english about the slightest in klingon, yet unable to say the slightest in klingon about anything in english..