[tlhIngan Hol] How do we say "burp" ?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Apr 17 22:33:22 PDT 2019

Am 17.04.2019 um 22:09 schrieb mayqel qunen'oS:
> How do we say "because the terran burped at the table, the klingons
> declared war" ?
>
> Is there a way to express "burp" ?

Others have answered the question on the vocabulary. The Wiki contains a
comment on the art of burping:

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/Belching

Briefly, it is a common misconception that Klingons enjoy burping a lot.
This impression is based on only two situations, of which none is a
normal situation.

PS: I know there is a third one in DSN, but I don't know whicwhere.
Perhaps someone can tell me or make the addition to the wiki.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"