[tlhIngan Hol] Natural vs. artificial features

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Sun Apr 14 06:24:55 PDT 2019

> On Apr 14, 2019, at 08:15, Will Martin <willmartin2 at mac.com> wrote:
>
> Clearly, it shouldn’t be “better”. It should be “gooder”.
>
> I’m still resentful.

Nobody can stop thee from using words in the goodest way possible.

I remember once my mother complemented a person  on his bowtie. He was an older gentleman, and you could tell by the way he spoke English that it wasn’t his first language. The tie was green, and had a print of mice all over it. He replied, “ah yes, the mouses!” My mother tried to help him out, and said “mice”. He replied, “right, right, mices!”