[tlhIngan Hol] Clarification on SIch

Ed Bailey bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:40:21 PDT 2019

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 12:29 PM SuStel <sustel at trimboli.name> wrote:

> *SIch* includes the touching. The answer is only yes.

I presume you wouldn't want that statement taken too literally. Consider a
non-contact ammeter. If I'm able to measure the current, I have reached the
wire, without ever touching it.
So more generally, *SIch* involves getting a body part, implement, etc.
close enough to able to do whatever the purpose of *SIch* was, if there was
a purpose.
*SIch* might not involve purpose, but a result that can occur from getting
close enough. *'ul SIrgh veH SIch turmIqlIj pep'en 'e' yIchaw'Qo'!*
*Don't whizz on the electric fence!*
~mIp'av