[tlhIngan Hol] Is idiom the same as slang ?

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 8 06:09:42 PDT 2019

(HQ 12.3, p.9)  All this talk of pseudohonor and nonhonor logically led to a discussion of honor itself, normally expressed by the nouns {quv} and {batlh}, both usually defined as simply “honor”.  When asked to distinguish between the two, Maltz said, “{tlhIngan Soj 'oH-–not bIyaj}”, literally, “It is Klingon food—you will not understand,” using {Soj} “food” in its idiomatic sense of “matter, concern, affair".

--Voragh

From: mayqel qunen'oS

A little bird told me, that HQ 12.3 p.9 sept 2003, lists Soj as "matter, concern, affair".
And it says, it is an idiomatic meaning of the word Soj "food, drink".

Now, since the HQ transcription project went down the toilet, I don't know the exact passage I'm referring to, but I wonder..