[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon CD

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Apr 5 08:51:15 PDT 2019

Am 05.04.2019 um 17:01 schrieb Felix Malmenbeck:
> (If the audio player doesn't work,

Indeed, it doen't.

> replace /a/bIreQtagh?o=DevwI265 with /media/sounds/FD001T.WAV.mp3 )

Ah, I recognize that format; it's the files from the Klingon CD.

>> By the way: did anyone ever transcribe all of these hidden notes from
>> KCD? They don't contain much of large importance, but would still be
>> nice to have.
>
> You can find many of them - but not all of them - in the latter half of this document:
> http://klingonska.org/canon/1996-04-kcd.txt

Oh, thanks. I would have been very surprised if nobody would have ever
done that.

And thanks for the note of the Hol 'ampaS page; it roughly shows what I
intended to do, including images and video and so one. majQa' @qurgh.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"