[tlhIngan Hol] Why not vay'pu'/vay'mey ?

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:05:41 PDT 2019

In english you say "someone", and this word doesn't have a plural form i.e. "someones".

On the other hand, in greek we do have the plural form of the word "someone", as we do have the plural form of "something".

So, I can't bring myself to understanding what's wrong with saying vay'pu'/vay'mey.

I'm not saying we should do it; I'm saying that I can't *feel* why it would be wrong.

And ok; f*** greek and english too. Why wouldn't you understand the meaning of vay'pu' or vay'mey, regardless of your native language ?

~ m. qunen'oS

Ca'NoN holy Ca'NoN