[tlhIngan Hol] parent allegedly teaching only Klingon to a child

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Sep 25 09:15:51 PDT 2018

On 9/25/2018 12:10 PM, Lieven L. Litaer wrote:
> What I always kept wondering lately is that the project was stopped
> due to too many missing words. But today, the amount of words has
> increased, so one could maybe try this again?

I believe it was more about the fact that only d'Armond would speak
Klingon to Alec, so the pressure to speak English was too great. Alec
started to refuse to speak Klingon.

Must be kind of weird to see your father speak perfect English to your
mother, your relatives, but then speak only Klingon to you. Why does he
do that? Alec got to an age of awareness of this, and wanted it to stop,
so d'Armond stopped.