[tlhIngan Hol] Maltz on {DIj}

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Mon Sep 3 10:24:38 PDT 2018

This is great stuff; thanks for the update.

I don’t know if this sort of request has been made before, or if it’s something that Maltz would be willing and/or able to do, but example sentences of newly revealed words to show proper usage could be provided when new words are revealed it could help to clear up ambiguities like this one.