[tlhIngan Hol] Words from The Little Prince

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sun Sep 2 01:27:42 PDT 2018

Am 01.09.2018 um 17:32 schrieb De'vID:
> to be named {X Sep} whereas foreign ones are seemingly not. I was
> wondering which way geographic features fall, i.e., whether you have to
> say "Mount Hood {HuD}".

I think that is very much context related. Orand suggested to me to
first say {tera' DIraq} and then leave of the word {tera'} in later
repetition of the word.

That's like when you speak English and introduce a new word to the
listeners: "Today we will be travelling to the Nagtakal forest. The
Nagtakal is very large and old..."

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"