[tlhIngan Hol] [The Little Prince] Is {DI'raq} "sheep" new canon?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sat Sep 1 01:36:25 PDT 2018

Am 01.09.2018 um 08:16 schrieb Daniel Dadap:
> Another question: upon watching the video again it seems the new word DerlIq may have been requested for this project, as the final DI'raq DIjlu'pu'bogh was inside a DerlIq. Is there any reason the existing word 'aplo' was unsuitable?

This is not canon, and just my opinion, but I suppose that {'aplo'}
refers to some kind of container, box, (something smaller) or so, while
a "chest" {DerlIq} is more a thing made of wood, or it's larger.

I'll forward that question to Maltz.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"