[tlhIngan Hol] Is this use of {je} correct ?

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Thu Oct 18 09:35:18 PDT 2018

On 10/18/2018 12:26 PM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> Is it correct to write:
>
> {Daj, 'ej Huj je} for "it is interesting, and it is strange too" ?

I don't think it's something we've seen, but I can't think of any reason
you can't say it. I've talked about it before. It's redundant, but not,
I think, wrong. The *je* doesn't accomplish anything not already
accomplished by *Daj 'ej Huj.* The *'ej* ties the two verbs together in
a way that *Daj; Huj je* does not, but if you wanted these to be untied
ideas, you could say it this way.