[tlhIngan Hol] qepHom to come vocabulary wishlist

Michael Kúnin netzakh at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 02:45:50 PDT 2018

> Maltz has already received his wishlist.
How was it formed this time? I can neither find nor recall any announcement on this list, though there is a chance I might have overlooked a Facebook post. Or, were parts of the qep'a' wishlist, which was quite big IIRC, that did not make it to the qep'a', transferred to qepHom?
Also, are thre more details on the newest word {wev} (v) "sketch, doodle" besides "a quick drawing, not a careful one"?
Qapla'!