[tlhIngan Hol] 'op ret or 'op (time period) ret ?

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:34:08 PDT 2018

The handout from qep'a' 23 just uses {'op ret} and {'op pIq}, without any
further explanations or examples involving explicit time units:
https://www.kli.org/activities/qepmey/past-qepamey/qepa-chamah-wejdich/new-words/
I think we can assume they're fine as-is. You don't really need to specify
a time period because you're not being specific about how many of those
periods there are anyway.