[tlhIngan Hol] Why DaH is an adverb ?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Oct 15 03:49:28 PDT 2018

Am 15.10.2018 um 04:02 schrieb Rhona Fenwick:
> I think it's just one of those things where time is handled in a couple
> of different grammatical ways.

I think that it was just in that group because Okrand did not think
about the grammatical differences at that time. TKD was never intended
to be a linguistic correct analysis.

I think Okrand already had made a disctinction within "other terms", but
did not think about making even more different kinds of adverbs or
"terms used in a adverbial manner" or whatever. Remember that the book
was intended to be sold to non-linguists, people who just wanted another
book about Star Trek.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"