[tlhIngan Hol] 'enDeq

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Nov 19 09:12:42 PST 2018

Am 19.11.2018 um 16:11 schrieb Steven Boozer:
> I imagine that Okrand meant that, as in English, {‘enDeq} is the general
> term for a “bladder” – i.e. a membranous sac in animals which collects
> liquids

Yes, I agree with that, because when I asked whether this bladder could
be used with technical things (like "air bladder"), he agreed. So
{'enDeq} is a bladder in general and the {turmIq 'enDeq} is "urinary
bladder".

 From this, I'm sure that {HuH 'enDeq} is understandable even if we
don't know whether Klingons wouldcall it like that.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"