[tlhIngan Hol] je and rIntaH

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Nov 8 22:55:29 PST 2018

Am 09.11.2018 um 07:37 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> I understand; however let me ask you.. If you had to write a sentence
> with the {je} and {rIntaH}, how would you write it ? What would be your
> personal preference ?

This is based on nothing, but as I think of rIntaH as a replacement for
{-ta'} I would put it in that slot and be followed by je.

But on the other hand it is possible that it is ambigous and the
placement of je depends on what is repeated, so if it follows {rIntaH}
one could read that as "it is also rIntaH".

vIHoH rIntaH je. =(?) "It is also accomplished that I kill"
vIHoH je rIntaH. =(?) "It is accomplished that I also kill"

possibly, but not sure. This is just my opinion and I'm not even sure if
it makes sense - but you have asked for it ;-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"