[tlhIngan Hol] qepHom 2018 - Anatomy

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Nov 20 05:48:43 PST 2018

The words we received from Maltz for this year's qepHom were not sorted
by any system. I tried to arrange them by topics, which I will use in
the subject line, so the discussions about the words are also sorted.
----

turmIq 'enDeq n. urinary bladder –Strictly, the noun 'enDeq refers to
anatomy, but it can be used metaphorically in other contexts, which is
the way it works in English.

'InSep 	n. penis

qey'Hav	n. vagina
[refers to the entire thing, not only the exterior part]

DaynguH	n. testicle

chI'ID 	n. uterus

HID 	v. sweat, perspire

SuynIj 	n. sweat, perspiration

lun 	v. swell, swell up
[wood can also swell up, so not only body parts]

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"