[tlhIngan Hol] qepHom 2018 - Technical terms

Rhona Fenwick qeslagh at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 01:19:42 PST 2018

ghItlhpu' De'vID, jatlh:

> Also, does anyone know of any instances of Klingon references to degrees of temperature in Star Trek?

Not specifically culturally Klingon, but certainly there's at least one spoken by a Klingon. From Star Trek: First Contact, when the Borg are just beginning their assimilation of the Enterprise:

Worf (on intercom): Yes sir. We are experiencing some environmental difficulties on deck sixteen but that is all.
Picard: What kind of difficulties?
Worf (on intercom): Humidity levels have risen seventy-three percent and the temperature has jumped ten degrees in the last hour.

Which means it's time once more for me to refine the Klingon First Contact subtitles.

QeS 'utlh