[tlhIngan Hol] qepHom 2018 - Games

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Nov 20 05:47:27 PST 2018

The words we received from Maltz for this year's qepHom were not sorted
by any system. I tried to arrange them by topics, which I will use in
the subject line, so the discussions about the words are also sorted.
----

SIQab'el n. Scrabble (the game) – This is just the Klingon spelling for
the copyrighted name of the game.

teSra' n. tile (such as a Scrabble piece)

Qay'mol n. puzzle – like a jigsaw puzzle or those metal hoops that need
to be untangled or any puzzle that involves a physical object or objects
that must be manipulated.

Qay'mol teSra' n. puzzle piece (referring to a jigsaw puzzle)
ngutlh nagh n. die/dice with letters

nelchu' v. fit in perfectly, fit perfectly – like a piece in a jigsaw
puzzle (based on the verb nel match, pair up, map onto)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"