[tlhIngan Hol] tlhIngan Hol jatlhmeH, ghoghwIj lo' De'wI'wIj

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Sun May 27 21:59:50 PDT 2018

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 11:29 PM, Daniel Dadap <daniel at dadap.net> wrote:

> https://soundcloud.com/user-649584902/tlhingan-hol-
> jatlhmeh-ghoghwij-lo-dewiwij
>
> tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhtaHvIS, wab tamey puS vIchenmoH. ghIq, wab tamey
> ghoghwIj poj nIqHom. pojvammo', DaH tlhIngan Hol jatlhlaH nIqHomvam, 'ej
> ghoghwIj rurqu'.
>
> pa' nIqHomvam tu'lu': github.com/CSTR-Edinburgh/Ossian

Daj. Are there instructions for running it under Windows, or must I try to
get Linux running on a computer I no longer use?

> (I’m not intentionally not providing a transcription, as I’m hoping the
> quality of the recording is sufficient for you to figure out what it says).

The first syllable of the third word is unclear, as is the fourth from last
word. The {j} sounds a lot like {ch}, but even accounting for that I can't
make sense of it grammatically.

-- ghunchu'wI'