[tlhIngan Hol] The Gospel of Matthew

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu May 3 11:20:16 PDT 2018

Many years ago -- possibly pre-KGT even? -- the KLI had a "Klingon Bible Translation Project" (KBTP). I have no idea which books were done nor where it is archived (assuming anything has survived online).  If you can find it this could be a good starting point, though it would have to be considerably updated with all the new vocabulary, examples and grammar we've received in the past few years.

What's the RTTP?  Hmm... based on the KBTP could this be a "Religious Texts Translation Project"?

--Voragh