[tlhIngan Hol] Germany qepHom 2018

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed May 16 13:51:19 PDT 2018

Dear friends of the Klingon language,

I'm proud to finally send out the invitation to our 17th qepHom'a' in
Germany, whose registration has just been activated, available in German
and English.

Like each year, the event goes from Thursday November 15, and ends on
Sunday November 18, 2018.

In addition to the attendance fee of 25 Euro, you only pay between 100
and 155 Euro for three nights - including food. Yes, you read that
correctly: depending on which kind of room you order, you will get
breakfast plus two warm dishes including a room for just 35 Euro per
day. That's not a typo.

So this leaves you enough money left to make your travel plans right
now! :-)

Saarbrücken has its own airport, and has a good train conntection to
international airport of Frankfurt and Luxemburg.

Be part of the largest Klingon language meeting of the world and learn
the Klingon language in a very exciting and pleasant way.

Find more information on qephom.de
or register directly from here:
http://www.qephom.de/e/register.cgi

Qapla'!